Wednesday 30 May 2007

Holy Motherfucking Shit!



Jesus! They say "There's no fool like an old fool..." and they couldn't be more right...

The God-like entity which is J, has not only made me a gorgeous looking banner for the Saturn Junkyard, but has also taken time out from his undergraduate studies to post this amazing piece of work... the Segata Sanshiro Theme Drum and Bass Mix! And he also created the wonderful 'Warholesque' print of Segata San above...





And I was too locked up in my own stupid world to overlook this most amazing of posts! I cannot understate how THRILLED I am when when I listen to this...

J, I love this! I love you, and I love the Corner... Please forgive me..

9 comments:

gnome said...

Wow J! That's freaking fantastic man!

Caleb said...

Muahahahaa!!!

That was great!

fatherkrishna said...

It's a stunning piece of work! I only hope J knows how much I love it!

Unknown said...

quite excellent... now all we need is a few sanshiro miracles... i'll phone the vatican...

fatherkrishna said...

Even though he's actually Buddhist or quite possibly Shintoist, he was canonised by the late JPII in 1999, for bringing the Dreamcst to us...

I should know, I'm a man of the cloth...

Unknown said...

..so i can pray to him?

fatherkrishna said...

What?????????? You mean you don't already? Right! It's lentils for you tonight Elderly...

Unknown said...

...but i offered sacrifices at the altar.. there was nothing in the handbook about praying....

(falls to his kness....)

Dear Segata...

hey Fk is it ok to cal him Segata or should I use like a title... master, almighty.....

...what? I'm new to this...

fatherkrishna said...

Segata Sanhiro, Segata San, Sanshiro San or Your Holiness (any of those titles are permissable...)