Sunday 4 November 2007

VF4 Video... For Gagaman(n)





OK I'll be the first to admit the quality of this video is apalling... But it's the best of a bad bunch.
At least it demonstrates the lightning pace of gameplay in this PS2 classic . It also shows the great range of characters and some of their more impressive moves...

As stated below, I put some serious time into this sucker this weekend, eventually gaining access to the classic 'end of level' boss Dural... She kicked my ass! Oh well...

VF4 is a game I'll continue to play until I acheive completion... This could take month even years... Until then I suggest you check out the VF world as much as possible. For 360 and PS3 owners, I would suggest VF5 is a must... Until then why not grab the PS2 budget classic VF4 or VF4 Evolution and enjoy!

6 comments:

gnome said...

BTW Father have you tried Brian's Encounter Zone DC/PC shmup yet?

(http://www.briandeuel.com/)

Random J said...

You should've gotten a dailymotion or GameTrailer vid FK. The quality is much better than YouTube.

I bought VF4: Evolution when it first came out and I love it. It's a great game. 2 player with Hyper mode turned on is a right laugh. I'm glad Sega brought it back, because my mates and I used to have a riot with it in Fighters Megamix.

fatherkrishna said...

Hi Gnome! I emailed Brian about getting hold of a copy but he didn't reply yet...

Hi J! I tried to get a Game Trailers video, but the only VF4 video was labelled 'unable to embed' or something...

Caleb said...

"Hi Gnome! I emailed Brian about getting hold of a copy but he didn't reply yet..."

FC I already mailed you a demo of Encounter Zone. I think I labled it "Space Shoot" or something.

Just get your NTSC/PAL Boot disk up and try it out.

It's an early demo - I think it's one that Gnome linked to when he first blogged about it.

Still it gives you a good idea of the defensive gameplay.

fatherkrishna said...

Thanks Caleb, I think I got too wrapped up in Beats Of Rage and Alice Dreams to explore the booty properly...

Gagaman(n) you're enthusiasm has made me eBay VF4 Evolution as my next buy...

gnome said...

Actually Father, he's still wondering why you didn't reply... Hehe, always knew there was a UK/US comm gap..