Friday 4 January 2008

Saturn Winter Special



Here's a little vid I found on youtube about the, using the own words of the guy who made it, "ultimate winter game system, the Sega Saturn". Hell yeah!!!

This first part includes the Segata Sanshiro game (fucking win!) and Winter Heat. Next part will be about that icon that goes by the name of Christmas NiGHTS and... Steep Slope Sliders! Oh, what a special game that one is, it's review was my first article posted on this most awesome place for Saturn junkies.

Until then, enjoy part 1.

6 comments:

elend said...

Nice one. Segata Sanshiro Shinken Yugi is quite a nice little party game best enjoyed with some friends.

Animated AF said...

I really need to play more of Winter Heat. I picked it up a few months ago but haven't got around to it much yet.

Animated AF said...

Also: The guy commentating on that sounded like Seaman XD

fatherkrishna said...

This is such a great find Nebacha!

I get very depressed about Christmas coming to an end, and this video is the perfect thing to cheer me up!

gnome said...

Excellent find! Now for part two...

ArugulaZ said...

Hey, I'm the guy who created that video! Thanks for the publicity... it's just the kick in the pants I needed to finish the second half of the feature. You'll find that here, by the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Ac48355W0

Being a long-time Saturn fan, I really love what you guys are doing with this site. Keep it up! And for the wiseguy who said I sounded like Seaman in the intro... that was supposed to be James Earl Jones, but it's the lowest octave I could reach with my squeaky voice. :P