Thursday 14 February 2008

Gaming Icons

Whilst my weekly Google browsing for Sega Saturn related stuff, I once again found something neat. Deleket (Jo), a Deviant Art user, has created a wonderful set of gaming icons, all in Macintosh style. From the Playstation up to the Famicom you can - of course - also find a Sega Saturn joypad amongst them. I really love the detail and 3D look of the icons. Check out the other pads and download them right here.

For some odd reason there is no Sega Dreamcast joypad, though?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty mint, checked the rest of the work and he has some great stuff there. Nice post elend

NebachadnezzaR said...

Very nice indeed. Too bad there's no Dreamcast pad, but to make up for that there's 3 Mega Drive/Genesis pads.

fatherkrishna said...

What more fabulousness? I don't know if my system can take it!

After my most recent Saturn disappointment...

gnome said...

Great icons. Thanks! Think I might just use them...