Friday 6 February 2009

More periphernalia (2)


Well take a look at this pair of whoppers! As Michael Jackson once said: "If you're thinking of being my NiGHTS controllers, it don't matter if you're black or white..." (or summat like that!)

I bought these on my recent Saturnalia splurge, and now I'm officially dismissed from hospital, it's high time I started testing and posting! BTW, the "broken 'Yard" mystery grows... it looks fine when viewed through Firefox 3 (the browser I use), but obviously not through others...

I have absolutely NO IDEA how one would go about fixing this situation, being something of an ICT retard. I'm hoping one of the other techno-wizards who run this site will jump in there and fix it on my behalf... If not, you better all start to download Firefox 3!

Anyway, we need to fix it, 'cos posts are getting overlooked, including the Saturn Memories post, which is a huge collaborative effort from many of our valued contributors and commentors!

I have a game review in the pipeline, something of a revelation, 'cos this game had sat under-played and under-valued on my shelves for years. It's the first hidden treasure of Saturnalia, and it's coming to you soon!

3 comments:

NebachadnezzaR said...

I tried using IE again and the first posts look okay, but the sega memories one doesn't show at all (just the title) and neither does the sidebar. And no, I have absolutely no idea what's causing...

Did it appear around the time of the first sega memories post or before that?

Now, about the good news, can't wait to see what game is that :)

Oh, and by the way, did you send me anything back when I gave you my address? Cause I haven't received anything yet. Just checking, because if you did looks like it got lost in the way :/

fatherkrishna said...

No unfortunately the whole hospital thing got in the way of that, but don't worry, it'll be posted this week! ;)

NebachadnezzaR said...

No worries, I just asked because it would be a bummer if it got lost in the mail