Monday 2 March 2009

A gift from the heavens

There I was, coming back home after a hard day at college (ok, I only had a two hour class, English, but it was still a pain to get up early and drive all the way to Aveiro and back...), when I notice something in front of my door. Nothing less than a big-ass package with my address written all over it (literally, it was written with a marker in giant letters). This could only be one thing: a package from our own dear Simon Early, known in teh interwebs as Father Krishna! Oh boy, was I excited about opening it up! :D


I didn't really know what to expect, although I always thought it would be only one thing. Was I in for a surprise... there was not just one thing inside, nor two, but four!!! Four gifts for me!!! :O



There was a black Dreamcast VMU, which may be something ordinary for most Dreamcast fans, but for me it's a life saver, since I (laugh all you want) only had one! Imagine my pain everytime I had to delete a saved game to make space for another... Now that wont happen again so soon!

Also for the Dreamcast there was a game, but not just any game. We're talking about the revolutionary Seaman! Oddly enough there was no actual game in there, don't know it that was the point or not, but anyway, the game I can easily download and burn. The case and manual on the other hand are more difficult to come up with.

Now, for the Saturn, there were two Japanese treats in there. One was that little hidden gem called Burning Rangers, which I've never played before, despite J saying such good things about it. There final, and most awesome of gifts, was...

*suspense*

*no suspense, since the video above already spoiled it...*

A sealed Japanese copy of Christmas NiGHTS!!! OMFG!!! O_O That's, like, the dream of every Saturn fan to have something like that! OMG! I don't know what to say, Father, thank you so much for everything! You're the man! :D

6 comments:

The Plushiest said...

What the SHIT! FK, when are you gong to start sending me rad gear? Seriously.....I'm jealous. I've actually got Burning Rangers and Christmas Nights coming from eBay....and I have 4 VMUs....so I guess it's not that bad.

Junlee said...

Seriously Neb, I don't think you're excited enough! :P

I think I need to give FK my address so he can send me cool things.

Hmmmmmmm.....

fatherkrishna said...

WTF??? No CD inside Seaman??? That's bullshit!! I'm gonna have to hunt that sucker down! (then I'll send it to you...)

Glad you liked the package! (Glad it got to you too!!!)

Plushiest, if you have something specific that you need and I have it, I'll send it!

Junlee, anything you want it's yours!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Christmas (NiGHTS) came early this year. Way early. Since you cats are in the giving spirit I've decided to do some of the same. I'm gonna five a buddy of mine a white (ok slighty yelowish) J Saturn that I don't need and black Virtua Gun with a copy of House of the Dead. I hope he likes it.

Junlee said...

Anything you say?

I'll be back with a full list!!!!

Anonymous said...

Burning Rangers is an awesome game. I suggust getting a hold of the japanese version, it has better voice acting, and playing with the 3D pad(theres some tricky platformming). But you download backups for Dreamcast but not Saturn? I dont get it..